Intercessory prayer is an important part of our life as individual Christians and members of the Church.
Please pray for…
- Those in leadership
- Presiding Bishop: Michael B. Curry
- Diocesan Bishop: J. Jon Bruno
- Suffragan Bishop: Diane Bruce
- The Rev. Canon Anne Tumilty: Rector
- The Rev. Michelle Baker-Wright: Senior Associate
- The Rev. Todd Blackham, Associate
- Those on the Parish Prayer List: Betsy, Judy, Diane, Tim, Brad, Liz, Annie, Donna, Charlotte, Doug, Betty, Marilyn, David, Don, and Lee.
- We continue to hold in our prayers: Bobbie, Sabrina, Vincent, Lynn, Fred, Nick, Jonah, Betty, Maryann, Vali, Richard, Patrick, Zachary, Peter, Rose, Carole, Cathy, Beth, Steve, Claude, Terrie, Heidi, Nancy L., Jerry B., Jeff, Gretchen, Rajinder, Manjit, Lana, Barbara, Brett, Ken, Phil, Keona, Mary, Tom, John, Ian & Samantha, Joel, Paulette, Grace, Dick, Diana, Sevan, Barbara, Don, Irma, Linda, Claude, Carole, and Francis.
- Those serving in the military: especially Gary Kunde, Katherine Kidde, Patrick O’Hara, Gloria Esparza Camacho, Thomas Stipanov, Chris Torrell, and Isabel Marin.
- Those living at: Prospect Manor, The Atherton, and Hillsides Home for Children.
- The well-being of all people. Bring healing and peace to all who live in places of strife and violence. We pray for the unity of the Anglican Communion worldwide and the Episcopal Church in the United States.
- For every family touched by the epidemic of gun violence.
- For all those who have died.